28 August, 2013

23 before 23

I thought it would be fun to make a list of things to do before I turn twenty three on September 28th. Do you have a bucket list before your birthday? I know typically people do this over the entire year from birthday to birthday, but I got a little bit negligent on myself and mama time and thought this would help.

1. Go fully raw for the remaining 22 days leading up to my birthday.
2. Do more yoga.
3. Walk everyday.
4. Paint a picture and frame it.
5. Read 22 books.
6. Crochet a blanket for our bedroom.
7. Sew a dress.
8. Open my Etsy shop.
9. Donate my excess.
10. Go an entire day without complaining.
11. Go to a museum.
12. Donate to a food bank.
13. Fill my plant shelf.
14. Plant my garden.
15. Build a compost bin.
16. Build a doll house.
17. Turn our bedroom into a love nest.
18. Help someone less fortunate than myself.
19. Go to the U-Pick Farm.
20. Go to the beach.
21. Go to a local event.
22. Complete 21 Days in the Woods.
23. Get rid of the T.V.

Wish me luck on my list, and please feel free to link up to your birthday countdown below in the comments if you would like.
Light + Love,
Corrine

3 comments:

  1. My 23rd birthday is just before yours! September 15th! :)
    This is a beautiful list. Happy early birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And Happy early Birthday to you too! Enjoy it, goddess!

      Delete
  2. what wonderful things! all the best to you!
    xx

    ReplyDelete