21 January, 2013

3/52

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Mara Eden: growing up so fast everyday. She just turned three and hardly looks like a pudgy toddler anymore. She's a "really big girl" as she tells me,
Porter: this little mans hair is something else these days, one moment it's sticking straight up, the next it's just a nest of curls, and then the very next he has some serious Einstein hair.
Eisley: not pictured this week. I forgot to grab a picture and when I did remember, my stomach hasn't grown noticeably more, so I just skipped posting a photo this week.

2 comments:

  1. I just love the sound of it, so when I looked up the name meaning for it and read it means strong, I just felt very connected to it since the beginning of my pregnancy was a bit scary and bumpy and little Eisley is still going strong with no signs of stopping!

    ReplyDelete