02 March, 2013

A Package Came...



A package came in the mail today. It was our custom order from my friend Lindsi's shop, People Webs. Mara and Porter each have custom made baby blankets, and baby Eisley was going to need one. Lindsi is really great about making custom orders for me, and I'm really happy how the purple ombre look I was going for, turned out. Mara and Porter were also in need of some "quiet slippers" to wear when we need things calm in the house and its time to color or read, and I am so in love with them. Porters feet and legs are so chunky and shapeless his little black slippers will melt your heart. Mara is in love with her slippers and insist that they make her a ballerina.

People Webs also has a selection of bow headbands, scarves, and slippers for lady feet. Be sure to take a look and pick something up. Or if you just want to look, head over to Lindsi's blog and look at all her pretty creations, projects, and her cute pug, Fig.

No comments:

Post a Comment